unipubs.com (UNIPUBS YAZILIM A.Ş.), maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data we show. Your personal data in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”) processed and preserved.
1. How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
According to the KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with unipubs.com, in whole or in part, automatically. or by non-automatic means, provided that it is a part of any data recording system, recording, storing, changing, rearranging, in short, every action performed on the data. may be processed by us as the subject of any kind of processing. Within the scope of KVKK, every operation performed on the data Any kind of transaction is considered as “processing of personal data”.
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
- We comply with the requirements of the services we provide to our customers, in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology. In order to be able to do this, to improve our offered products and services;
- To the prosecution offices, upon request and in accordance with the legislation, in matters of public safety and legal disputes, In order to provide information to the courts and relevant public officials;
- To offer a wide range of opportunities to our members or to cooperate with people or institutions that can offer these opportunities. In order to share within the legal framework;
- To analyze ad preferences,
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
3. About Third Parties Or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred Information
The person to whom your personal data that you shared with unipubs.com can be transferred for the above-mentioned purposes / organizations; our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, directly or indirectly at home / abroad our affiliates; Member companies that use the unipubs.com infrastructure, including but not limited to in order to carry out our activities and/or as a Data Processor, including persons and organizations related to the service. Program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other 3rd party organizations that we receive service from, cooperate with. individuals and organizations.
Your personal data,
- unipubs.com website and mobile applications with forms and name, surname, address, telephone, business or private with information such as e-mail address; preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, browsing time and data containing details, in the form of location data; For purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with
- unipubs.com, applying for a job, making offers, etc. (cv), a physical or virtual document received from people who share their personal data by making offers and other means. in the environment, face to face or at a distance, verbally or in writing or electronically;
- In addition, websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and Data obtained from (micro) websites and social media used for similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or click movements, data provided by public databases, social media platforms (Facebook, From profiles and data that are open to sharing from social networking sites such as Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat etc.; can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before the Entry into Force of the KVKK
unipubs.com has not started its publication life before 7 April 2016, the effective date of the KVKK. There is no personal data that we store before the date. (If your website has data before this date If the data is collected, it must be specified how the data is processed and preserved.)
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
To be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, any of the above-mentioned methods Provided that your personal data collected with someone else remains within the scope of KVKK and in accordance with the purposes of the contract. abroad (accredited by the Personal Data Board and on the protection of personal data) It can also be transferred to service intermediaries (to countries with adequate protection).
Your Personal Data;
- Our business partners who cooperate and/or receive services for the presentation and promotion of products and services,
- To the competent authorities who will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
- Regulatory and supervisory agencies and other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, personal to other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your data,
- Legal entities that have a commercial relationship with unipubs.com and have your phone number,
It can be transferred when deemed necessary.
7. Storage and Protection of Personal Data
unipubs.com, the systems and databases where your personal data is stored, in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK, preventing the unlawful processing of data, preventing access by unauthorized persons; their enclosures software measures such as hash, encryption, transaction log, access management and physical security responsible for taking action. Unlawful obtaining of personal data by others If it is learned, the situation is immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing. will be notified.
8. Keeping Personal Data Current and Accurate
Unipubs.com's obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date pursuant to Article 4 of the KVKK exists. In this context, in order for unipubs.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, sharing accurate and up-to-date data of our members or updating them via the website / mobile application
9. Rights of Personal Data Owners Pursuant to Law No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and in accordance with the relevant article, Personal Data Owner's rights after this date are as follows:
- Personal Data Owner, by applying to unipubs.com (data controller);
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK request,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, these processes are requesting notification to third parties,
- By analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, against the person himself to object to the occurrence of a result,
- Demanding the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data has the right to do so.
10. Communication and Application Method
Data Controller Representative to be appointed by unipubs.com, in the Data Controllers Registry when the legal infrastructure is provided. and it will be announced on the internet address where this document is located.
Personal Data Owners send their questions, opinions or requests to the e-mail address of [email protected]
unipubs.com's positive/negative response to the requests, provided that it is justified and responds within 30 days, can be given in written or digital media. It is essential that the necessary transactions regarding the requests are free of charge. However unipubs.com reserves the right to charge a fee if the transactions require a cost. This The fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law. determined on the determined tariff.
Personal Data by sharing your personal data on our website, applications and other channels Our policy and the processing, processing methods, transfer of data, sale and other related terms of the issues, the data shared with unipubs.com, a social media application, page, applications and social media channels, making notifications and suggestions, that it can be shared with third parties commercially, provided that it is for the benefit of the members, and that it is accepted for this. It is of great importance in KVKK that you are present and that you will apply to unipubs.com before using your legal rights, defined as consent on a particular subject, based on information and expressed with free will. With explicit consent you are declaring your acceptance.
This agreement was last updated on 04/09/2022.